Tuesday 17 September 2013

Busy Busy Bumble Bee

To begin with, I'm sorry for having no movie night ready for this week. I've been quite busy deciding on how I will proceed with the next year (time-wise and financially). I've officially begun college you see, which has left less time for films, writing, exercise and so on. It's just dawned on me as I'm writing this that it is only Tuesday, and that I have a few half-ready movie nights prepared so I may finish one of them later. If you miss reading what I have to say, I wrote a "oh I'm trying to be funny" article for Krank.ie anseo.

College is interesting. I've met some people who I believe that I will grow to be fascinated by. It's my hope to become a fascinating individual myself by the end of my four years at DIT, but I'll allow you to be the judge of whether I accomplish that. I'm also hoping to learn more about the world, become opinionated (rather than hearing other peoples opinions and often going 'hm, I agree. Yes that's now my opinion too') and to do what is arguably the most important thing in college - get a degree!

Next week I will be joining some clubs and societies. I'm excited to say the least. I'm unsure as to which I want to join as I don't want all of my free time taken up, but it's quite difficult to choose. Meanwhile I'm searching for a job, so feel free to hire me if you wish. I'd really like to work in a pub I think. I don't know why, but I just do.

I feel like I'm whizzing around the place sometimes. All I need to do is buzz like a bumble bee and I could easily* be mistaken for one. I'm figuring out right after I've completed this post when I'm going to start making YouTube videos again. They were fun! I'll keep you posted** on that!

*by a blind person with very limited hearing

** posted, haha! Get it? Posted? Blog post? Not funny? Oh right well ehm... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment