Thursday 3 October 2013

Update on my Life

Hiya!

So I'm quite aware of the fact that I haven't published a blog post in a while. I do have a few 90% finished, but they're not quite there yet.

I've just realised how exciting the rest of my week appears to be. Today it's my aunts birthday (cake *woo*)! My tutorial for today was cancelled too, so I'm off two hours early! Also tomorrow (aka Friday) is a busy day beginning with college - we're doing vox pops! I love doing vox pops. After that I'm meeting up with Christine (one of my favourite friends) and that evening I'll be heading to a different community radio station to meet with the station manager about getting my own Irish show! As if that wasn't enough, on Saturday I'll be heading out to Facebook to work with SpunOut.ie in redesigning a page on their website. That morning could go one of two ways - 1) I'll be doing my radio show as usual on NearFM or 2) I'll be meeting the Minister for Children. I'd like to grill them but to be honest I've no idea about anything in politics. It is something that I'd love to learn more about, so feel free to teach me in an unbiased way!

It's 12:18am and I should be asleep so I may write more tomorrow.

Slán!

No comments:

Post a Comment