Wednesday 6 November 2013

Autumn Movies List 2013

Seeing as it's now suddenly Winter again (whaaaaat?), it's time for me to update my movies list. I'm very aware that I haven't done "Movie Night" in a while, but I'm busy so I'll be doing it soon!

To be honest this list is longer than I expected. I thought it would be half the length of the summer one (seeing as I counted summer as May to August and had so much time off) but I only watched four less films. I've watched a few on TV that I never took note of too. It's quite surprising to see the length of the list! Anyway, on with the Winter Movies List!

If you're ever looking for a good movie to watch, tweet me @jessiblah and I'm sure I can recommend a few!

Movies I Have Seen:
  1. My Fake Fiance
  2. Shutter Island
  3. The Tigger Movie
  4. You Again
  5. Case 39
  6. Revenge of the Bridesmaids
  7. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
  8. Romeo & Juliet (1996) x2
  9. Romeo & Juliet (with commentary turned on)
  10. The Bounty Hunter
  11. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
  12. Serendipity
  13. Morning Glory
  14. The Back-Up Plan
  15. Romy & Michele's High School Reunion
  16. The Cider House Rules
  17. Celeste and Jesse Forever
  18. The Experiment
  19. Alice Upside Down
  20. Dan in Real Life
  21. Gambit
  22. It's a Boy Girl Thing
  23. Labour Pains
  24. 32A
  25. Seabiscuit
  26. Safe
  27. The Perfect Man
  28. Never Been Kissed
  29. Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging
  30. Timecode
  31. Blue Velvet
  32. The Searchers
  33. Winter's Bones
  34. Ender's Game
  35. Strictly Ballroom
  36. The Switch

Movies I Want to See:
  1. The Bourne Identity
  2. The Bourne Legacy*
  3. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging*
  4. Shutter Island
  5. Life of Pi
  6. The Expendables
  7. The Experiment
  8. Parkland
If you would like to see my summer list, here you go!

* I've seen these already

No comments:

Post a Comment