Monday 2 September 2013

Summer Movies List 2013

Over the summer I made a list of films I watched to ensure that I missed none for when I start my "movie night" segment. Seeing as it's September now, all the kids are going back to school and summer is officially over. I figured I should start an "Autumn movies list," which will be shorter seeing as August is actually Autumn but I counted it as the summer (and I'll be in college too so less movie time)... but sure be graaaand.

MY SUMMER MOVIES LIST 2013
  1. Inception
  2. High School Musical
  3. High School Musical 2
  4. High School Musical 3
  5. Did You Hear About the Morgans?
  6. The Great Gatsby (2013) x3
  7. Titanic
  8. Limitless
  9. Romeo & Juliet (1996)
  10. Grown Ups
  11. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
  12. Radio Rebel
  13. Hairspray
  14. Monte Carlo
  15. Catch Me If You Can
  16. Hannah Montana: The Movie
  17. Let It Shine
  18. Failure to Launch
  19. Princess Protection Program
  20. Geek Charming
  21. Prom
  22. Abduction
  23. Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
  24. Bring it On: All Or Nothing
  25. Uptown Girls
  26. Cars 2
  27. What to Expect When You're Expecting
  28. LOL
  29. Grown Ups
  30. Bring It On: I'm in it to Win it!
  31. The Hunger Games
  32. Love Happens
  33. The Beach
  34. The Princess Diaries
  35. Clueless
  36. Salmon Fishing in Yemen (only halfway - it's not a great a great movie!)
  37. Boy Wonder
  38. Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars
  39. Drake & Josh the Movie
  40. Run Fat Boy Run
Movies I Wanted To See
  1. Abduction
  2. Taken
  3. The Bourne Identity (I tried but wasn't in the right mindset)
  4. The Bourne Legacy*
  5. The Expendables
  6. Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist*
  7. Scott Pilgrim Versus the World'
  8. Unknown
  9. Grease*
  10. Supporting Characters
  11. The Internship
* seen it already!

So that was a productive summer, right? I failed a little with the "movies I wanted to see" list but there's always next time! If you want to see my Autumn movies list, I'll be updating it regularly here! I've already watched one film this month so it's off to a good start I guess! If you have any recommendations (I've the Irish Netflix) tweet me @jessiblah too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment