Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Plans

Summmmmerrrrr!

Oh how I have longed to be free. This summer I am determined not to waste a single minute (once I've recharged after a super tiring, stressful year). I've so many plans but so little time! So in order to combat this, I've decided to write an updated list of my plans for the summer. This way I will have to do them, as if I don't I'll be a failure.

So let's start off with exactly what I want to do this summer. I would like to:
 - go to Jumpzone
 - do the Croke Park skyline tour
 - cycle in the Phoenix Park
 - visit Mullingar
 - take a chocolate factory tour
 - have seen Shane Gillen's show live

But also, by the end of the summer I would like to be an amazing limbo-er*! And I will be able to run 5km and cycle loads. Plus, I want to have made a short film I'm working on (working title "Gone from the Sun") in which I'll be the lead actress (pray for me to learn to act please). Then there's other stuff too, but they're much more vague so I'll leave them out. Ooh, and I'd like to get good results in my Leaving Cert! But we'll see about that...

*if anyone knows where to buy a cheap limbo set or how to make one, please tell me!

I'd love to have lived in London for a month or so by the end of summer 2014, but let's see how this summer works out first!

Is there anything that you'd like to do by the end of this summer? Comment below to tell me if you'd like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment