Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello!

Hiya!

I'm Jessica. :) I'm known more commonly as jessiblah (seriously, check my friends phones), Jess, Spence, the Milky Bar Kid and sometimes even Jessie. Choose a name and stick with it. Except Jessie - don't pick Jessie. 

I'm 18, and I've no clue as to what I'd like to do with my life. Well, actually that's a lie. I do. I just have a million ideas, so I don't know how to do it all. 

I contribute to Krank.ie, and present a radio show on NearFM every second Saturday. It's great craic.

I've a billion blogs. This one is going to be for thoughts/rants, makeup and music I'm listening to. If you want one that follows just my life in general, here's a blog I share with my friend Ross.

I'm also on Twitter, so that's pretty useful. I'll follow you back too!

If you like YouTube, you can check out my channel. I won't have a new video until the end of June though, as I'm doing my Leaving Cert at the moment.

That's all I suppose. 

Slaaaan,
Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment